Biscotti smells sweet and airy, much like actual biscotti cookies. It has hints of fresh cut grass. This flower passes the eye test with flying colors. Each bud looks like it was dipped in sugar. Hidden beneath a layer of tri-combs are deep purple highlights, giving away it’s Indica dominance.
It tastes herby and light on the inhale and sweet and buttery on the exhale. It’s very smooth all the way through. This is the first time I have experienced this strain, and it’s one of the best strains I’ve ever smoked.
I loved how this weed paired with my evening coffee. I would recommend doing the same. Or pair it with your morning coffee on your day off, it gave me a body high like an Indica, but didn’t have me couch locked like most. I would recommend this for making chores more exciting. Yard work, laundry, dishes, etc. This strain is sure to alleviate the dullness of mundane tasks, as well as keep you focused until your to-do list is done.
- THC: 21.9%
- CBD: 0.1%
- Total Cannabinoid’s: 27.3%
- Indica dominant
- Parent Strains: Girl Scout Cookies + Gelato #45 + Gorilla Glue #4
- So far, I’ve only seen this strain from Royal Tree Gardens.
- Flavor Profile: Light, Butter, Biscotti Cookies
- Scent Profile: Sweet, Fresh, Grass
- Author’s personal recommendation
- Have a Heart (Femont, Bothell, Skyway,) Seattle, Wa. (Royal Tree Farms)
- The West Seattle Marijuana Store, Seattle, Wa. (Royal Tree Farms)
- KushMart, Everett, Wa. (Royal Tree Farms.)