Pineapple Express is personally, one of my favorite strains. I get excited every time I find it at the store. A clean evergreen scent with a tropical accent wafted out the jar when opened it up.
Each nug was dense and covered in tri-combs. The flavor profile is sweet with hints of mango and pineapple on the inhale, and a woody taste on the exhale. This Sativa Hybrid has a Indica kick to it. It’s a notably potent strain for a reason. I would recommend this for after hours activities like watching movies, gaming, clubbing, or sex. It should keep you focused, but the high is intense enough that you want to make sure you have a free night ahead of you.
- Total THC: 24.72
- CBD: .06 %
Is it Sativa, Indica or Hybrid? What are the mother strains? Awards? Cool facts or anecdotes
- Shares a name with famous Seth Rogen and James Franco comedy “Pineapple Express.”
- Mother strains are Hawaiian and Train Wreck
- Flavor: Tropical, Pineapple
- Aroma Profile: Cedar, sweet
- Diego Pellicer, Seattle, WA. (Str8fire Farms)
- Kushman’s, Lynwood, WA. (Gabriel)
- Have a Heart, Fremont & Greenwood, WA. (Mary Jane Cannabis, Gabriel, Lopez & Orr)
- Royal Cannabis, Spokane, WA. (Starleaf)
- Emerald Haze Cannabis Emporium, Renton, WA. (Rainier Acres)