When you hear the words wedding cake, you probably think of a tower of moist cake covered in sweet frosting and flavorful toppings. After smoking Lifted’s Wedding Cake strain, this weed will be the only thing I think of when I hear those words for as long as I live.
The Wedding Cake strain has a subtle aroma and it took me a while to figure out what I was smelling. I identified sweet mint. It’s a crisp smell that almost cools your nose, leaving you with a unique aromatic experience.
This flower is some of stickiest I’ve broken down. The outside isn’t that bad, it’s when you break it open that the sticky resin covers your fingers like sap from a tree. Wedding Cake is a potent indica hybrid that has great body relaxing waves. I felt it in my shoulders, back, and legs. This one was nice because it didn’t freeze me mentally. I was able to continue working even with the strong high meandering through my body.
- Total THC: 24.28%
- Total CBD: 0.20%
- Another strain from the famed Jungle Boys genetics
- Wedding Cake: There is some debate about what the strain actually is. Some think this strain is just another name for Pink Cookies and I disagree. My best sources say it’s Triangle Kush X Animal Mints.
- Aroma Profile: Sweet and crisp with hints of mint.
- Flavor Profile: Earthy with buttery sweet notes on the back end.
- Mary’s, Seattle, WA
- Grass & Glass, Seattle, WA
- Mt. Vernon Cannabis, Mt. Vernon, WA
- A Greener Today, Shoreline, WA
- Sparket, Port Angeles, WA
This strain is best used as a nightcap. There’s a good chance this strain will slow you down during the day with a possible mid-day crash looming. Smoke some Wedding Cake before you cozy up in bed with a good book. You will melt into your bed and stay awake long enough to finish a chapter or two.