In this week’s Billboard Hot 100 Early Release report Cardi B holds on to the #3 spot for a second week, while Nicki Minaj re-enters the Top 10 assisting Yo Gotti. Despacito has officially tied for the record of most weeks at #1 according to Billboard. Taylor Swift is absent from this week’s top 10 but is expected to debut at #1 next week.
Elsewhere, the chart still remains dominated by male vocalists including the likes of Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Beiber, Shawn Mendes, and Charlie Puth.
Here’s a look at this week’s top 10 songs in the country! Missed last week? View the top 10 songs from last week.
Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 – August 26, 2017
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee – Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber)
[Peak: #1] [Last Week: #1] [Weeks on Chart: 32]
- DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts (feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)
[Peak: #2] [Last Week: #2] [Weeks on Chart: 10]
- Cardi B – Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
[Peak: #3] [Last Week: #3] [Weeks on Chart: 8]
- Imagine Dragons – Believer
[Peak: #4] Last Week: #5] [Weeks on Chart: 29]
- Charlie Puth – Attention
[Peak: #5] [Last Week: #6] [Weeks on Chart: 18]
- French Montana – Unforgettable (Feat. Swae Lee)
[Peak: #3] [Last Week: #4] [Weeks on Chart: 20]
- Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back
[Last Week: #7] [Peak: #6] [Weeks on Chart: 18]
- Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
[Last Week: #8] [Peak: #8] [Weeks on Chart:32]
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
[Last Week: #9] [Peak: #1] [Weeks on Chart: 33]
- Yo Gotti – Rake It Up (feat. Nicki Minaj)
[Last Week: #24] [Peak: #10] [8 Weeks on Chart]