Radio City Music Hall is set to host the 4th Annual NFT NYC from June 20th-23rd, 2022. With NFTs, Crypto, and Web 3 at the forefront of social technology, NFT NYC brings together the most captivating and brilliant minds in the space! This community of gamers, athletes, investors, artists, social media influencers, creators, blockchain developers, and brands from around the globe will be meeting up to rave over NFTs. With so many fields in Web 3 coming together, they can possibly collab on what is next to come within the space.
Seeing how they fared last year being the biggest NFT conference, it is no wonder why Coinbase called NFT NYC “The Superbowl of NFTs.”
This year’s convention will most definitely top last year’s with newly added speakers such as:
- Ben Armstrong AKA Bitboy Crypto, has a Youtube channel of 1.45 million subscribers with a significant volume in the space
- Also, Miss Teen Crypto, who has attention on social media platforms informing the youth on crypto and blockchain technology
- As well as Mitchell Rudy from MonkeDAO, from Solana Monke Business, a Solana project that has respect in the space
Even though there are 1500+ other speakers attending throughout the four-day event, these are just three of them. More info on the speakers here.
There were so many speaker applications that NFT NYC wanted to approve but could not. At the conference, there will be an “Unconference” happening, too.
People who want to be a speaker but could not get accepted will be awarded TWO open staged spots. This will be a first-come, first-serve thing, so make sure to get there early to get a spot! More info on “Unconference” here.
Because the sponsors for NFT NYC coming are coming with intensity and heat, the top three notable brands and businesses are:
- OpenSea, which is THE number one marketplace for exchanging NFTs, having $20 billion in NFT sales in 2021
- MoonPay, making it easier than ever to buy NFTs with your credit/debit card
- Coinbase, a top contender for exchanging cryptocurrency in the United States with a net revenue of $7.355 billion in 2021
More info regarding the sponsors here
There will be over 100+ events happening before and during NFT NYC! Some of the events that stuck out to us are:
- At NFTs Functionality in Fashion from Digital Fashion Week NY, they will discuss how NFTs are utilized to enhance the fashion industry
- BAYC Ape Fest where one of the most prolific NFT pfps will be gathering its holders and going APE sh*t!
- The After Effects NYC NFT Community Satellite Event, so whether you are online or in-person you can take part in the event
For more info on all the events click here